Friday, December 12, 2008

Alleviating frustrations

I used to be frustrated that I could not re-order the program and document buttons on the Windows taskbar at the foot of my screen. Taskbar Shuffle is an elegant, simple (and free) solution. With it installed, you just drag the buttons wherever you want.
If, like me, you don't like the "Awesome bar" feature of Firefox 3's address box - too much information, too cumbersome - Oldbar is a free add-on that takes it back to the Firefox 2 style. Now if someone can tell me a simple way to remove the Office 2007 "ribbon" style menus and get back to the Office 2003 style menus, I will kiss your feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not my first time to visit this site, i am visiting this site dailly and get nice facts from here daily.

Feel free to visit my weblog: tens therapy